Monday, January 16, 2012

What I receive

Words from someone:
"1) Thanks for trying to help me to step out from darkness, although not fully (out),
2) thanks for be my companion when I was sad,
3) thanks for everything,
4) thanks for your caring,
5) thanks for always ask me along when outing,
6) thanks for always let me bully you,
7) thanks for willing to listen to me."

What I wish to reply, the words n my heart:
1) My pleasure to make you happy.
2) I wish to be always by your side all the time.
3) Nothing much for me, it's all for you.
4) I care for you cause I love you.
5) Just wish to spend more time with you, that's why call you out.
6) Your kind of bully wont hurt me, it'll only give me more happiness.
7) My ears and shoulders are always for you.

It's all for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment